Join us for a live Employee Recogntion event that will discuss 10 best practices associated with successful employee recognition programs. These best practices will, regardless of budget, support the culture, objectives and core values of your organization.
After all, employees are your most valuable resource, yet According to Gallup, only 32.5 percent of employees are engaged in the U.S. workforce. Some organizations respond by launching recognition programs, many of which fail to deliver the desired results, due to poor planning or limited communications.
Join Deb Broderson, Perks WW CMO, and Sreesh Reddy, Perks WW Employee Recognition SME, as they help explain how your employee recognition program can be a success by identifying best practices.
Why should you register?
- - Find out why a return on investment (ROI) plan is a great way to start
- - Learn about aligning recognition to your company values
- - Discover the best ways to use gamification effectively
- - Hear about the best ways to communicate your program
- - Pick-up techniques that will help you monitor successes and gaps